Dubai City

Legal-Lawyer Services

Marriage certificate attestation

Dubai City, DubaiShow Map - 07 Sep, 2022


The Goverment of UAE requires Marriage Certificate if the couple wishes to live together in a Foreign Country such as UAE. It needs to be attested by UAE Embassy where the certificate is issued from further attestation by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of UAE Government before grant of UAE Visa. The UAE Government accepts marriage certificate provided the certificates were also attested first by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of that particular country of origin.


Dubai City, Dubai

Related ads

Recently Viewed ads

By Using this website, you agree to Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. Got it