Medical Sales Representative ( Female )
- Full Time
- 1 - 2 years
- Commercial awareness (Proficient)
- Organisational skills (Proficient)
- Sales skills (Proficient)
- Maturity (Proficient)
- Confidence (Expert)
- Patience (Expert)
- communication skills (Proficient)
- Strong interpersonal (Proficient)
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Arranging appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams.
• Building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff.
• Will be responsible for growing sales of company’s medical products by developing relationships with doctors and creating marketing programs to promote products services as set by Manager.
• Keeping detailed records of all contacts.
• Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
• Knowledge of medical sales market.
• Excellent communication skills.
• An outgoing and persuasive manner and the ability to deal with people.
• Confidence and persistence.
• Patience and self-motivation.
• Analytical and planning skills.
• A flexible approach to work in order to adapt to changes.
• Ability to work under pressure.
Interested candidate can apply with your updated resume